Educators choose Mastercam to introduce students to manufacturing and provide practical skills and experience using the same CAD/CAM software trusted by leaders in manufacturing and smaller job shops alike.
Mastercam is dedicated to supporting manufacturing education by making sure teachers have access to the best teaching tools, CAD/CAM software, and support including material, training, curriculum, and real-world solutions.
From middle school to high school and technical schools to colleges and universities, educators seek innovative solutions to meet the increasing demands of the classroom for STEM education and manufacturing skills.
Click for: Introductory Presentation originally for CTEEA Virtual Conference 2021
The Benefits of Mastercam
- Teach students with the world’s most widely used CAM software
- Mastercam Educational Suite includes an array of CAD/CAM solutions for the classroom
- Affordable maintenance options keep schools current with the latest technology
- A wide selection of educational resources is available.
- Mastercam sponsors several competitions and organizations to help students gain STEM skills for manufacturing careers.
Whether your school is focusing on STEM, career and technical education, CNC, advanced manufacturing technology, wood and composites, machine technology, or other similar subjects, Mastercam’s software and curriculum can help you improve the success of your program. Our solutions incorporate the latest technologies developed by tooling, software, and machine tool manufacturers worldwide.
Download the FREE Mastercam Demo/Home Learning Edition
Download the FREE MastercamforSolidworks Demo/Home Learning Edition PLEASE NOTE THAT MICROSOFT EDGE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS DOWNLOAD